Passion chevaux Index du Forum
Passion chevaux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

First Utility Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion chevaux Index du Forum -> Administration -> nouveautés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valejarra

Masculin
Point(s): 439
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: First Utility Facebook Répondre en citant

First Utility Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Charlene 4 reviews Published 9 hours ago wont answer phone been trying for days & wont answer phone been trying for days gives you a option to press 1 for ringback doesnt work. Augustine Nnamdi Igboanugo 2 reviews Published 4 days ago First utility is a scam First utility is a scam. Then when I switch to another company who have better deal, they kept up to to 3 times to bombard me with final bills and with a threat to go to court. Needless to say this has not happened and subsequent emails have been ignored.I am only comforted by the fact that I will soon be able to raise the case with the energy ombudsman and I only have to wait till March until my contract runs out when I will be able to leave this company.Maybe they are cheaper - You obviously get what you pay for. Get a quote Log inLog inEnergyOur plansSwitching explainedRefer a friendMoving homeSmart metersBroadbandOur PlansSwitching explainedCompareFAQsCall PlansHome ServicesAbout UsFair pricesGreat serviceMaking life simpleBeing responsibleMedia centreBlogHelpBills & paymentsMy AccountMeter & readingsMoving homeTariffsJoiningSaving moneyEmergencyLog in Hello Error (404) Sorry, the page you requested cannot be displayed Why has this happened? If you clicked on a link: there may be a problem with that link (e.g. You're currently using Internet Explorer version 8 or lower to view this website. I don't even think he was looking at my daily usage supplied by the smart meter. I can confirm your complaint is open and I have also chased for case handler to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Nick A 1 review Published 6 days ago Great company until you need to contact & Great company until you need to contact them to get something sorted, very frustrating, There's no obvious phone numbers, there's no online chat just a useless bot service, twitter and email hoovers up your time without anything seeming to get done. 05070887 . If you would like us to investigate this for you, please send us an email with your full name, email address and account to trustpilotfirst-utility.com. Your complaint is within our Resolution Centre now and will be investigated by case handler to look for satisfactory resolution. ^Kate #pages/review/stacked/showmore/zero# Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore #pages/review/stacked/hidestack/zero# . Conversocial is a Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, but is not offering products in direct partnership with Facebook. Unfortunately, we no longer support these versions of Internet Explorer. 05070887 . Search Conversocial on Google Search . We are constantly looking into improving our phone line system as well to make it as customer friendly as possible so thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you need any further assistance on this matter, we are available on web chat Monday to Friday 8am until 10pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. Get quote Broadband sale Stay in and stream faster, our high-speed plans are on sale Home Services Handymen, cleaners, plumbers and many more - we've got you covered Warm Home Discount The 2017/2018 Warm Home Discount scheme is now open. Customers Blog Careers Contact Privacy Policy Copyright 2017 Conversocial is a registered trademark of Conversocial, Inc. Share Facebook Google+ Twitter Reply from First Utility Published 6 days ago Thanks Richard for the great feedback. After holding for over 30 minutes I was met with someone who obviously had a script to follow and would not be deviated under any circumstance, I was being fobbed off with every possible excuse under the sun. But from my experience so far, they are professional, polite and efficient. You Tube 1 review Published 6 days ago Unpleasent customer service, very rude. Just to reassure you, the only thing that has changed is the price and your broadband service is not affected in any other way. Possibly the worse customer service I've had, definitely up there with BT! Share Facebook Google+ Twitter Reply from First Utility Published 9 hours ago I am very sorry to read this, Mr Warwick. Unfortunately, we no longer support these versions of Internet Explorer. You're currently using Internet Explorer version 8 or lower to view this website. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Asked them for compensation for the unprofessional manner and my time taken to resolve the issue and they refused saying that the money will be back in my account within the next 5 days. Suzy-Oscar Hopkins 2 reviews Published 13 hours ago Updated 8 hours ago First Utility are robbers and have worst customer service every experienced! First Utility (Harry B) responded to my original review and provided an email address with which to complain - thanks for nothing Harry!!!!!Got a standard response that because they don't recognise the email address AGAIN so I have to phone.Sick and tired of First Utility making life so difficult. We are required to ask security questions in order to access customer's account and also to be compliant with Data Protection Act. I called in today to book an appointment to upgrade to smart meter . One of mandatory security question is an email address due to the fact that online account which allows customers to manage their energy spend, bills, readings and payments is associated with one email address for identification and also all communications are sent out via email.If you have recently changed your email address or have never provided any, you could call us or chat to us over web chat 5a02188284
multiple account sign in facebookforex tips on facebookfacebook microsoft surface apphow do you no if your facebook is hackedhow can i block app invites on facebookhow to pick a random winner from facebook likeshow to facebook chat at workcheat 8 pool in facebookkeeping messages private on facebookfree heart symbol for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion chevaux Index du Forum -> Administration -> nouveautés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange