Passion chevaux Index du Forum
Passion chevaux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pep Guardiola not rushing over new Manchester City contractP

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion chevaux Index du Forum -> Administration -> présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 26
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 08:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pep Guardiola not rushing over new Manchester City contractP Répondre en citant

Pep Guardiola not rushing over new Manchester City contract

ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Pep Guardiola says there is no rush to discuss a contract extension at Manchester City, but has promised to see out next season. The City boss has a year remaining on his current deal, and confirmed he will sit down for talks with the club's hierarchy about extending his stay. However, the Spaniard gave no time frame on when the talks would take place, stating his focus is on strengthening the newly-crowned Premier League champions this summer.

When asked if he would be signing a new contract, Guardiola said: "I have one more year. Next season I will be here. "I want to finish good and then we can talk about what we have to do next season in terms of the people that are going to stay or going to buy. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

"I am not finishing in two weeks or one month. In football, one more year is long. We are going to talk with the club. "They are friends of mine so we have time to talk about what is best for the club." City play their final home game of the season against Brighton on Wednesday and will honour the departing Yaya Toure with a farewell presentation. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 08:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Passion chevaux Index du Forum -> Administration -> présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange